© Cardiff Home Care Services Ltd - all rights reserved | Registered in England: Company No. 09887729
111 Oxford Street, Nantgarw, Cardiff CF15 7SU - Tel: 02920 813889 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 02920 813889
Aims and Objectives
It is the objective of Cardiff Homecare Services Ltd to provide its service users with a service of care to the highest quality within the environment of their own home, supply its service users with a workforce of trained and competent care workers.
Cardiff Homecare Services Ltd aims to provide a flexible, tailor made, quality care service, to service users of all ages in their own home respecting their independence, privacy and dignity to ensure they enjoy the best quality of life at home.
Person cantered care forms the core of the service we provide and our staff are committed to meeting our aims and objectives to ensure the agency:
1. Delivers a service of the highest quality
2. Ensures the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion while respecting each service user’s right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, right to make informed choices and the right take risks.
3. Ensures needs and values of each service user is respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
4. Match’s the nominated care worker as closely as possible with the service user, and respecting the need to change the care worker in the event of subsequent non-compatibility.
5. Manages the care service efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximise value for money for each service user.
6. Involves service users and employees in the provisions, management and development of services which will be monitored regularly ensuring the service operates in the best interests of our service users.